How does the Panel work?
As a volunteer on the Consumer Health Panel, you will be contacted once a month to answer a short online survey via your mobile device or computer. Simply:
- Click the link
- Answer the question/s
- Press/Tap 'Finish' to send your responses
Done! No meetings! No long forms!
We promise to let you know how your feedback is helping with planning, how it is influencing decision making or how it is being used to make a difference.
Who is eligible?
This panel is open to community residents aged 18 years and or older, are a resident of south Eastern NSW, and a regular user of health care services (view map).
It’s voluntary, there is no obligation and you can stop whenever you like.
Who has organised this panel?
This panel is run by COORDINARE - South Eastern NSW Primary Health Network (PHN).
PHNs were established by the Department of Health on 1 July 2015 with the key objectives of increasing the efficiency and effectiveness of medical services for patients, particularly those at risk of poor health outcomes, and improving coordination of care to ensure patients receive the right care in the right place at the right time.
Based on my expression of interest, I agree to be part of COORDINARE’s Consumer Health Panel (The Panel).
- I understand that my participation in this panel is entirely voluntary and that I am free to withdraw at any time by informing the COORDINARE Consumer Health Panel Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- I understand that my responses to the survey questions will remain confidential and any reports or analysis generated will always be presented in an aggregated manner and will not include my name or any other individual information by which I could be identified.
- I understand that all of my personal information collected by COORDINARE will be stored securely and will remain completely confidential with strictly restricted access protocols maintained by COORDINARE.
- I understand that my personal information will never be used by COORDINARE for commercial purposes such as product marketing and promotion.
- I understand that if I have any questions about the Panel and any aspects of my participation in it, I am able to contact the COORDINARE Consumer Health Panel Team via email: email@example.com or by phone: 1300 069 002
- I have been informed by COORDINARE that there are no known risks associated with this Panel; however, as with any online related activity the risk of a data/information breach is always possible. To the best of their ability, COORDINARE will ensure optimal data security and strict confidentiality of personal information and opinions.
By selecting the 'Yes' option, I indicate that I have read the above information and I agree with all statements.
I also agree to the use of my de-identified, anonymised data for research purposes after COORDINARE attains formal approval from a Human Research Ethics Committee registered with The National Health and Medical Research Council (NHMRC) of Australia.